45 ODD things about you! FILL IT OUT and pass it on and also back to the person who sent it to you! Learn 45 things about your friends, and let them learn 45 things about you!
1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing?
Yes, but I hardly ever eat it. Maybe I should try to make it myself sometime.
2. Favorite late night snack?
chocolate covered almonds
3. Do you own a gun?
nope, no guns
4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop?
Caffe Paradiso makes the best cappucinos. I wish it was closer to my office.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Sometimes. I hate going.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
7. Favorite Christmas song?
Depends. My dad had this tape he made (reel-to-reel, OK) that was like 2.5 hours of Xmess music that was just incredible. I fear it is lost forever. Joan Baez made some amazing Xmess music back in the 70s.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee, the elixir of life
9. Can you do push-ups?
I could if I were in better shape. I could do ten and then not be able to move my upper body for a week.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
A crystal pendant from Ardmore in Ireland, given to me by Jim.
11. Favorite hobby?
I read. Also, cooking.
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
I don't know.
13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself?
I still haven't gotten the hang of speaking in public. I get really, really nervous.
14. The last disease you contracted?
I had a terrible cold in May 2008.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
I should turn off the news, why isn't the water boiling, I hope Lilly isn't getting sick
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
coffee, water, and wine
17. Current worry right now?
money, always money
18. Current hate right now?
while I love my job, I hate office politics and general work-related bullshit. It's just like school.
19. Favorite place to be?
in bed with Jim and a book
20. How did you ring in the New Year?
21. Like to travel?
I do, but we don't do it much. I have some vacation time to burn, so I might make a trip or two in the nearish future.
22. Name three people who will complete this:
23. Do you own slippers?
Dude. I totally need new slippers. I like those wool scuffs, the kind that can go outside. The ones I like are like $80. For slippers! Shit.
24. What color shirt are you wearing?
Purple baby chick batik tee shirt.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Never have. Too slippery, I'd think.
26. Can you whistle?
Yep. I used to all the time at an old job to annoy people.
27. Favorite singer/band?
Too many to mention. I hear new stuff I like but am afraid to ask The Teenager.
28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor?
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
30. Favorite girl's names?
Lilly, Nora, Fiona, Jane
31. Favorite boy's name?
Henry, Max, Jasper
32. What's in your pocket right now?
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Jim telling me about the two-legged dog he read about on CNN.
34. Like your job?
I fucking love my work most of the time.
36. Do you love where you live?
I love Urbana, yes.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house?
One. But it's kind of big, I think.
38. Who is your loudest friend?
I'm probably louder than anyone else I know, or have that potential.
39. Do you drive the speed limit or speed?
I usually speed a little. Not too much.
40. Does someone have a crush on you?
41. What is your favorite book?
Oh, I don't know! I really liked that Alice Waters book, and Lilly is reading some of the stuff I liked in jr high.
42. What is your favorite candy?
Reeses for candy. Vosges for chocolate.
43. Favorite Sports Team?
I love the U of I soccer team.
44. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today?
Shit... I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO THE GYM. (I went)
|comments: Leave a comment|